Artificial intelligence (AI), sometimes called Machine Learning Intelligence which was originally and first introduced by John McCarthy in 1955 in Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire.
John McCarthy research proposed –
“Every aspect of learning or any other feature of intelligence can in principle be so precisely described that a machine can be made to simulate it. An attempt will be made to find how to make machines use language, form abstractions and concepts, solve kinds of problems now reserved for humans, and improve themselves”
How AI will change the Staffing/Recruitment Industry
1) Requirement Gathering – In Recruitment/Staffing Industry HR Analyst spend a lot of time working with the Technical/Project Manager to gather as much as information required for the right candidate for the role and then precisely it is posted to career website, and often it is noticed missing requirement of technical skills get posted, and the Team get under qualified/overqualified candidates; missing “must-have” skills for the jobs to fulfill; and which incur unnecessary nightmare for the Project Manager. To cover-this-gap; there are many AI App, which is cloud-based getting noticeable in today’s Staffing Industry which will overcome such an unwanted costly mistake, as AI will drive such a business process based on Statistical Learning, Pattern Recognition of similar roles.
2) Skills Matrix – Often a lot of Technical positions need to fill Skills Matrix, and it’s again a very cumbersome process for many Organizations to pre-validate with the potential job seekers as how many years of experience, they have certain technical abilities. Such Skills Matrix can be prefilled by AI driver application by scanning resumes, which will eliminate the skills matrix process for both Job Applicant/Employers, by a process based on Deep Learning.
3) Communication Skills – Many organizations go through a chain of Interview process before they onboard any potential candidate, and often Communication Skills are mostly conducted by the first phase of Interview round, where Analyst observe the candidate communication skills which can be one of the important criteria to join the team and often these skills vary by each position offered. AI can eliminate such interview rounds by playing as a Virtual Assistant to the HR Department.
3) Choosing the Right Supplier – In Recruitment/Staffing Industry many Fortune 500 companies and Mid-Size often see the challenge of finding the right talent and mostly they outsource such work to Recruitment/Staffing focused companies, it often questions for them to choose which one understand their business model and work culture. And choose the right supplier when you have a lot of options available – Again AI will play the important role of studying the Business Profile of the supplier and their customer base to shortlist such overcomes, which will reduce the cost if business partners.
5) Coding Skills – Many positions need the applicant to code first before even setting the interviews, and once such a coding test is conducted the results are sent to Employer to review before setting up the Interview calls if the code test passes. And AI can eliminate such a waiting period by working along the line as Virtual Code Assistant. 6) Personalized tools – Many Third-party cloud-based AI apps are showing as a recent tread in 2020 which gives the capability for the candidate to personalize job search as definite as possible and populate to their desire jobs -Example it’s let you connect your LinkedIn profile and seamlessly matches open market job requirements.
6) Personalized tools – Many Third-party cloud-based AI apps is showing as a recent tread in 2020 which gives the capability for the candidate to personalize job search as definite as possible and populate to their desire jobs -Example it’s let you connect your LinkedIn profile and seamlessly matches open market job requirements.